TODAY I SLAYED THE DRAGON, SO TOMORROW WE CAN SLAY PEDIATRIC BRAIN TUMORS
Date: October 7, 2017
The Deals Gap Motorcycle is going to be the keystone event for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation® Ride for Kids® for 2017. We hope you join us for a destination ride, as well as activities at the resort afterward. Join the cause! Help the kids! Cure the kids!
The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation® is a nonprofit that funds research for childhood brain tumors. This foundation was created by Ride for Kids®, which is a motorcycle charity that supports the foundation through motorcycle events, that in turn helps provide family support programs and medical research. Want to know more? Visit their website.
Even if you can't make the ride, please come on to DGMR to participate in any other way you can. We'd love to have you there!
|8:00 a.m.||Honda/Yamaha in Knoxville||Start of Destination Ride. Bikes will be given a suggested ride map to ride at their own pace to Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort.|
|11:30 a.m.||Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort||Free lunch starts with music and silent auction.|
|2:00 p.m.||Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort||Presentations and Honda Motorcycle giveaway.|
How to Donate:
We have created 5 ways to get to our goal of $65,000 raised, in order to help children who have Brain Tumors get the treatment they need and to fund the research to cure this terrible disease.
- Either register to ride with us, or sponsor our DGMR team directly, on our Ride for Kids® page. The money goes directly to Ride for Kids®. We will give the top individual rider who raises $3000 or more a 3-day private ride in the area with the owner of Deals Gap. Top team of over $5,000 raised will earn a free 3-day stay for the team (up to 14 people) at Deals Gap Resort.
- Show up at Deals Gap the day of the event and participate in the event by donating at the lunch, bidding of silent auction items, or giving directly to the Foundation.
- Select the $1,$5 or other amount on the checkout when you shop online for official Dragon gear.
- Drop your change off into the loose change donation barrels in our store or restaurant.
Become an Event Sponsor:
Join our growing list of sponsors and support the kids! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017-2018 Riding Season banner advertisement at the physical DGMR store.
- Sponsor links presented on this page and within our DGMR Facebook announcements.
- Sponsors over $2500 will be put on our staff shirts.
Sponsor logos are the property of the copyright and/or trademark holder.